Stephanie “Steph” believes in a professional, personal, and straightforward approach to ensure her clients receive exceptional representation and compassionate guidance throughout their legal journey. Steph’s sincere and forthright approach, coupled with her creative problem-solving techniques, enables her to achieve favorable outcomes for her clients.
Drawing upon her decades-long career and experience, Steph has refined her skills across a diverse range of practice areas. Whether addressing disputes with insurance companies, real estate matters, or estate planning, Steph ensures that her clients receive transparent and candid advice so that they feel empowered and informed throughout the legal and decision-making process.
With Steph by your side, you can trust that your legal matters will be handled with the utmost professionalism, creativity, and dedication, leading to the attainment of your desired goals.
- Southern District of Florida
- Central District of California
- University of Miami Law School, J.D. 2001, magna cum laude.
- University of Scranton, M.A., History, 1998.
- University of Scranton, B.S., Accounting and History, magna cum laude.